Copyright © 2011 lau lapides company. All Rights Reserved.
This session will begin with a Q&A with Ms. Derryberry who will answer all of your industry questions! Next, VO talent will experience a simulated professional VO audition in our state-of-the-art vocal booth in our recording studio. Our coaching team will help you select or provide appropriate VO copy.
The DEBI DERRYBERRY New York Voice Over Intensive!
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2013
Time: Session 1- SOLD OUT!
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Session 2- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Location: B-11 Entertainment Studio 134 West 29th Street, Suite 608 6th floor, New York, NY 10001
This is your chance to work with one of the most in-demand and widely respected voice over talents in the industry!
Don't miss this Hollywood A-lister Debi Derryberry joining us exclusively at our studio in New York to offer this incredible once-in-a-lifetime voice over experience! Ms. Derryberry is best known as the voice of Jimmy Neutron! You will have a stunning opportunity to work with the best of the best and receive the highest level of personal feedback, live recording time in the booth, and groundbreaking insights to help you move forward in your career!
Actress, Musician and Author, Debi Derryberry, is one of Hollywood's most active voice-over artists. Not only can she be heard as Jimmy Neutron, Speedy Alka-Seltzer, Wednesday Addams and Draculara from Monster High, but she has also lent her voice to feature films like Wreck-It Ralph, The Lorax, Ice Age 2 Toy Story, and A Bug's Life. Debi's on-camera credits include, iCarly, True Beauty, and Free Willy.
Working directly with Ms. Derryberry you will be given copy (or you may bring your own) and will learn how to:
- Make strong, Consistent, Credible Choices that Book You the Job
- Get into the Animation Market & Commercial Markets!!
- Interpret Copy and Develop a Well-Defined Clean Character Sound!
- Make it in the "Business" of "Show Business by Avoiding Pitfalls and Learning the Business Savvy including
- PR and Promote Branding and Package!
- Tips & Techniques that Puts Your Demo at the Top of the Pile and Really gets Listened to!
- How to Get and Keep an Agent, Casting Director and Production Team Happy on the Job!